- Completed Application: due December 12
- Application Fee $150.00
- Photo of the Applicant
- Copy of recent grading report
- Names and emails of two 7th or 8th grade teachers who can be emailed to provide a recommendation
- Parents and students are requested to answer questions listed on the application.
- Students are required to take the 8th Grade High School Placement Exam – General Studies (The College Board’s PSAT 8/9), and Judaic Studies Exam – BJE’s) and must register at their current school. If you are not able to register through your current school, please contact Shelley Hill at The Jewish Education Project firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once registered at Frisch, every student must take Math Placement Exam.
Transcript/Record Release Form
Parents are requested to authorize release of records by initialing that portion of the application.
The deadline for the application is December 12th. Applications from students who want to transfer into Frisch from other schools are accepted on a rolling basis.
Upon receipt of application, parents will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Application must be received prior to reserving a visit day. Visits are limited to designated dates and must be arranged in advanced by clicking here
March 3, 2017