- Completed Application: due November 19
- Application Fee $150.00
- Photo of the Applicant
- Copy of recent grading report
- Names and emails of two 7th or 8th grade teachers who can be emailed to provide a recommendation as well as one member of the applicant’s school administration
- Parents and students are requested to answer questions listed on the application.
- Students are required to take the 8th Grade High School Placement Exam – General Studies California Achievement Test (CAT E/SURVEY) and Judaic Studies Exam – (BJE’s) and must register at their current school. If you are not able to register through your current school, please contact Shelley Hill at The Jewish Education Project firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once registered at Frisch, every student must take the Frisch Diagnostic given Spring 2019
Transcript/Record Release Form
Parents are requested to authorize release of records by initialing that portion of the application.
The deadline for the application is November 19, 2018 . Applications from students who want to transfer into Frisch from other schools are accepted on a rolling basis, beginning after March 5, 2019.
Upon receipt of application, parents will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Application must be received prior to reserving a visit day. Visits are limited to designated dates and must be arranged in advanced by clicking here
March 5, 2019